There is a new theory going around that young people should live alone for a while before they get to start their own family. Why? Self-Discovery, Independence, Clarity etc. Well, it’s not like you can’t get all this at home with parents but it’s a different feel. But, is living alone actually worth it?
TIPS TO MOVING OUT
- Save and keep saving. Money will make you less depressed.
- Find an apartment central to your daily activities. So, you don’t have to search for a new place every year.
- Avoid buying on impulse. Sincerely, you don’t need some things.
- If you need it but can’t afford it, you can either save or buy fairly used electronics. From credible dealers. This is a life hack. Be wary of buying stolen goods though before they track somebody’s fridge to your house.
- You really should consider getting a flatmate/roommate. Leaving alone isn’t so much fun especially if you are an extrovert.
- Get ready to budget your way through things.
- If you can, get a roomate/flatmate. It saves money and gives you company.